highs and lows of this past year
to sum it up: DPT class of 2014.
the good, the bad, and the ugly.
um, the ones i follow. duh.
i don’t even feel like doing this one. dumb.
my brother being born. i was almost 3 years old when my life went upsidedown for a weekend and then this huge ass baby came into my life. my parents kept telling me he brought me gifts, like this yellow plastic tea cup set. i played along with it, but i knew it was bull shit. babies don’t pack gift in mother’s bellies. duh.
i was much smarter when i was two.
“bullet your whole day”
um, it’s finals week so it’s unepic
this one just began so i’ll do yesterday
- breakfast waffles
- studied the PNS system
- freaked out over exams once again
- went to fiu
- went over the practicals
- studied outside the study room
- ate my lunch
- reviewed vestibular system with laura
- started to feel better about exams again
- found flashcards to study from
- went home
- saw my cousins
- ate dinner
- went over motor control again
- mind went blank
- went onto littlemonsters.com
- had tea
- went to bed early
first ten songs that come up on ipod shuffle
can’t find my legit ipod so i’ll use my iphone, but it’s not the same. no where near to the amount of music my other has.
No Importa- Noel Shajris & John Legend (good free download)
Enfant de la ville- Grand Corps Malade (special moment with it- my Italy Professor and I were the only ones not sleeping on our train ride from Cinque Terre to Florence and as the sunset we shared music and he said this song was my soundtrack.)
The Ghost Inside- Broken Bells
Gold Dust Woman- Fleetwood Mac
Brother- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Little Acorns- The White Stripes
One and Only- Adele
Wild Horses- The Rolling Stones
Beth/Rest- Bon Iver
Requiem on Water- Imperial Mammoth
first love and first kiss
same guy. i was 16, we knew each other since i was 5.
it was like dating my best friend. still friends today, and he and his wife made a really pretty baby
how you hope your future will be like
PT, traveling, good health books art and people.
i think that’s the simplest way to cover it all ;)
“your zodiac sign and if it fits you”
i’m a saggitarius
they’re known, as i have learned (mostly from frank) that they are motherly, blunt, leaders, and attention-seeking.
like it or not, i kinda does fit me.
though i’m on the cusp between sag and scorpio. i’ve been told i’m more of a sag, except for a massage therapist who said i’m “totally a scorpio.”
30 things about yourself
1. i’m in neuro class right now
2. i love knitting
3. my toe
4. i have no singing abilities
5. ee cummings is my favorite poet
6. beatles are my favorite but ‘midnight train to georgia’ by gladys knight and the pips is one of my most favorite songs
7. i own all episodes of friends
8. i’m a light weight
9. i can’t watch scary movies, or their trailers
10. i miss the opera
11. woody allen, both hepburns, jimmy stewart, tom hanks, wes anderson, and so many more.
12. i prefer to watch things with subtitles on, even if it’s already in english
13. minor in art history and cuban & cuban american studies
14. i understand spanish, i speak it horribly
15. i can’t eat anything spicy
17. i don’t drink coffee
18. COUPONS and SALES and FREEBEES
19. high-waisted and vintage. sometimes boy clothes.
20. my book shelves are a life’s to-read list. favorite place to get books- used book stores
21. i’m trying to go to the gym more often but i doubt i’ll ever change my diet any time soon
22. school = stress, work reminds me why i’m doing it
23. i wish i was a great photographer
24. “all i want in life is a dance partner.”
25. i miss frank, its hard.
26. my handwriting is a thing of its own. but it is organized.
27. i should be writing my disease paper right now
28. i have a hershey kiss every morning as the first thing i eat.
29. if i have a daughter, somwhere in her name will probably be “amelie”
30. i always sleep on my side, never prone.